It is our policy that all employees shall be responsible for actively minimising the impact of our operations on the environment. To do this we will endeavour to:-
- Prevent Pollution
- Reduce and Control Waste
- Comply with all Applicable Legislation
We undertake to achieve this by:
- Planning and setting objectives for continual improvement
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on our performance
- Raising employee awareness and providing specialist training as required
- Operating an Energy Management programme
- Responding to the concerns of our neighbours, and other interested parties
Disposing of redundant equipment and infrastructure in accordance with the environmental, regulatory and legal requirements.
(The company’s Implementation and Maintenance Plan is set out in the Environmental Implementation and Maintenance Plan document no. 0411/PRPLN/0356). This policy is publicly available on request.