Hitachi Information Control Systems Europe is a UK-based provider of software products for railway signalling and operations, including simulators and automatic route setting systems. We are also the integrator of traffic management systems for the UK and European market, working closely with other Hitachi group organisations.
As a responsible employer, Hitachi Information Control Systems Europe Ltd, share the same basic principles as the Hitachi Group companies around the world for employees to work together to create a safe, secure work environment that aims to be accident free, under the principle of ‘Health and Safety Always Comes First.’
Our statement of general policy is to:
Our Company and its employees
- Are committed to maintaining safe working conditions and minimising and mitigating hazards from our workplace
- Avoid complacency by challenging unacceptable behaviours and performance by regularly reviewing our internal processes to ensure effectiveness
- Ensure all employees are given the necessary training, information and instruction so they are suitably experienced to undertake their tasks
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement and openness
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all suppliers and contractors meet the same commitments.
As Managing Director, I am committed to the Health, Safety and Welfare of all our employees and these principles and commitments are supported in our development and operational processes. This policy shall be reviewed annually, or after any significant change to ensure that it continues to reflect our commitments.
Tim Gray Date
Hitachi Information Control Systems Europe